RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL - ART. 64 of Legislative Decree. N. 206 OF 09/06/2005
As required by Legislative Decree n. 206 of 06/09/2005, the Customer (a natural person who, in the stipulation of the contract, acted for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out) is granted the right to withdraw from the contract.
If not satisfied with the purchase, for any reason, the customer can return the product (s) (excluding those damaged) within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products.
Right of withdrawal within 14 days
Products can be returned within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products. In this case, the shipment of the returned products will be charged to the customer / user who can use his own carrier. Given that the risk inherent in the return of the goods weighs on the buyer, Fias Store invites the buyer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal to insure, at his own expense, the shipment for the value indicated in the order confirmation e-mail. of purchase.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to audiovisual products and sealed computer software opened by the consumer nor to the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. The right of withdrawal can be exercised only with regard to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg accessories, attached software, etc ...).
The right of withdrawal is reserved exclusively for consumers (natural persons who purchase goods not for purposes related to their professional, commercial or entrepreneurial activity), therefore it cannot be exercised by legal persons and by natural persons acting for purposes related to the activity. professionally carried out.
The withdrawal is not validly exercised, and therefore does not give the right to a full refund of the price, if the product is not returned substantially intact, such as in the cases of:
• lack of the original packaging (it is therefore advisable to keep the original packaging of the product at least until the expiry of the deadline for exercising the withdrawal);
• absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, instruction manuals, etc.);
• damage to the product for reasons other than transport
• non-normal state of conservation of the product.
• The product must be clean, free of scratches, damage, dents, or abrasions.
If this is not the case, Fias Store will apply the terms of the Refund point
The communication for the right of withdrawal must be made by clicking on this link http://fiasstore.com/index.php?controller=contact
Fias Store will reimburse the user for the sums paid except for costs arising from the user's choice of a type of delivery other than the standard delivery offered by Fias Store.
The user is responsible for the decrease in the value of the products resulting from the handling of the products themselves other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In this case, Fias Store reserves the right to apply to the buyer the refund of the decrease in value found.
Only after returning the product and checking the status of the returned goods, Fias Store will proceed, as quickly as possible (and in any case within 14 days), to refund the user. The refund amount will be credited to the same means of payment used for the purchase, in case of cash on delivery or bank transfer, bank details will be requested on where to make the credit.
The 3 steps to exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 days are summarized
• Within 14 days (natural and consecutive) from receipt of the goods, the Customer must fill in all its parts the form on the following link http://fiasstore.com/index.php?controller=contact, upon completion of the form he will receive an email with the number that will identify your case.
• Within 5 days, you will be confirmed if your request has been successful, subject to the provisions of the Refund point, and the collection of the product will be agreed.
• If so, the Customer must prepare the product, carefully packing it in its original packaging (including the internal protections) avoiding damaging it with adhesive labels or other, complete with all the accessories supplied and the original contents.